Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 15, 2012

things to do

hi e1, well trivia is just 5 days away i am looking forward to it so my list of things i want to do is put on hold for now but after trivia i am going to get to it. for the minor things its the fixing the screwing the edging in place right now i have wire nails holding it in place, moving my hd dish network box to a better location so my remote can talk to it easier and hopefully get the mini fridge up and running behind the bar. i would love to see the new three stooges film i talked to my friend Justin yesterday he told me its worth the money to see and i am looking forward to getting out to disc golf this summer. later today i will be trying my hands at making scones today so that will be something new. to night on history channel at 7:00pm there is a special titanic at 100: mystery solved i am recommending e1 should watch this there are so many questions that are not solved yet and it will be interesting for me i am going to watch is because you never know there might be a few questions about the titanic in the trivia and well its part of history.

well i guess that's all for now have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment