Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 2, 2012

some thing i want to air out

hi e1 sorry i haven't blogged and a while but there are some thing that are PISSING ME OFF so i figured it's time for some random anger management here Gorge Carlin style.

OK the recall election is just days away and i was watching the first debate well didn't know what to think so was hoping the debate from Thursday. night would give me more of a insight to who my vote should go for well needless to say i helped me out big time. you see when i was watching the debates i couldn't help but to notest that Barrett slammed walker on this key issue yea this key issue in my opinion i don't really think this key issue really counts do you? so when the switched topics and the moderator asked Barrett when he would to if do if he was elected in office he switched back to this topic sorry to say this is but this is old news time to let it go time to let it fucking go next issue please next fucking issue please. hey that just told me one thing and that Barrett doesn't have a plan for what he will do will he screw the voters or will he say OK we will keep what walker did in play who knows. but it did help me out in one category and i got to see what both sides were thinking and after the second debate walker did make a good point and that's why are we having this recall election in the first place? so when the 5th comes rolling around feel free to vote for who YOU want don't listen to those backer because that is what voting is all about. its all about you making that choice it doesn't matter if you are a democrat or a republican its about you and the choice you make to who you think would do the best for the job hey that's why i tell me friend's that im an independent because i don't take sides and i want to see both sides of the story first. so when those numbnuts get to you front door and ask for your vote for the guy they are represnting just tell them fuck you get off my fucking property I'm going to vote for who i want because my friends nothing good comes from taking sides. nothing, nothing good comes from taking sides. or just for a goof you know know that blank spot where you can write in who you want in office put in a crazy name like Joe blow or jack shit you know some crazy ass name and see what will happen hey never know it might make the local news.

I know I know this was a log rant but something i had to get off my chest and for that thank you for reading and understanding what i have to say. well that was about it so until the next entry always look on the bright side of life.

1 comment:

  1. It's true, nothing good comes from taking sides... with that said, I do take sides against illegal acts like killing and stealing and stuff like that. And in my mind, what Walker did by pushing through his agenda was a form of stealing, which I think validates the recall election.

    ReplyDelete