Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 7, 2012

fustrashon

hi e1,

i leted it get the best of me in the last entry sorry for that. but i am happy to say it out of my system and hopefully you will never see a entry like that ever agen. As for the race tickets that my friend ordered through me i will be happy once they are on there way to him then that way i can start calming down and then start thinking things through if i want to renew them for him or not if its going to cause this kind of prob. next time i might just have to cancel the account and make him to start a new one but i am not sure about that quite yet i will have to wait and see how things play out. then i will make my decision.

well that's about all until next blog entry look on the bright side of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment