Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

matt kenseth to toyota

well it was officially announced yesterday that matt kenseth will be driving the no. 20 car next year and as a fan i support that. i have to say way before all this happened i was agence this but after i took my first ride in my bro's toyota and got to thinking that toyota's are not all bad i mean i feel more conferable than chevy or fords and believe me i been in a chevy and a ford. but there is one thing that is sickening me people that are leaving matt kenseth as a fan just because matt kenseth will be in a toyota next year and quite frankly this is more ticking me off than sickening me. you see i was tough that when you become a fan of a person in my case matt kenseth you follow them to the end not when the decide to switch team or when the decide to drive for a different manufacture etc. now these numb nuts that are hoping off the matt kenseth band wagon can let the door hit them on the way out these numb nuts make us true fans look bad and that i don't like ok. these nub nuts that are bashing matt kenseth just because he is going to be driving a toyota let me tell you all some thing you don't know what kind of person matt kenseth is i been to autograph signing bot fan club party and the one in dec. and to me he loves his fans he would give up his free time to sign stuff for his fans he is the most kindest person i think that is on this god green earth plan and simple now with that all sad i want to see these numb nuts that are doing the bashing try to find Any diver that would do the same thing.

now this is just how i feel about this and that is all. until next entry look on the bright side of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment