Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 25, 2013

anime

well i been hearing bunch of talk about sailor moon being re done i just had to take a look for my self and true enough all the talk was true. So now i am really excited to see this come together and every thing reason is this was the first anime that got me into the anime world and well even though it was my starting point in witch direction to go i love checking them all out. right now though i bee going with the scifi rough but there are others that will grab my attention here and there. ok just jumping off topic most of you that know me personally know my personality really well but for those that know me from face book and would love to get to know me even more just a little bit more feel free to shoot me a message on face book or take the time to read my profile on face book i know i don't have much but it will help you figure out what kind of person i am. but all in all i am just a friendly guy. well with that out of the way many of you know that i been using hulu plus more than netflix well its because i have a free month subscription and the more i been using it the more i been liking it a am very happy with the anime selection it has so i been catching up on a lot of animes i haven't watched for a wile and i have to say i like the original version over the dubbed version because when it comes to the dubbed version they tend to cut a lot of the story board that's behind the anime its self and when they do that it gets you to wonder what happened and who is fighting who and what kind of back story the grudge scene has.

well i will end this entry on that note and as all ways look on the bright side of life because you never know what you will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment