Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 10, 2013

memories

hi e1 it been a while since my last post. but this one will be a little different from the past because i will be taking you down a little road called memories lain. yep memories lain where events gets stored and the fun times you have or had. like for me my best memories will always be treasured. and some time you have to go down this road just to reflex on what you have done in your life. my best memories are spending time with family and friends like when mom and i got to see sting at the kohl center and saw rain (a beatles tribute band) at the grand theater with mom and bro. speaking of bro i will never forget about the brewers games i been to with him and of coarse there is my good friend justin i will not forget the events i been to with him like 2 different packer game when the played agence the redskins and Tampa bay buccaneers and a elton john concert and of coarse the first brewer game bro and i took him to. but there is one that will out do them all and that going to a packer game with mom, bro, and my uncle. they were playing the lions that day that out does them all because that was a family thing and it was on my birth day that year and one more i want to share with you all and this one was a special one because it was the first time i was outside of the states and that was the trip to costa rica i will never forget that day neather. well i hope you had a fun time going down my memory lain and i all ways have room to make more and you know i will be doing just that making more memories to add to the ones i have made in the past.

well until next entry my friend always look on the bright side of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment